Snapshot Philly

The Philadelphia History Museum (formerly the Atwater Kent) just re-opened after massive renovations and revamping, with the new mission to bring Philadelphia History from colonial times up to the present.  They have an amazing collection and fantastic exhibit ideas, this is one of the most innovative museums I have ever seen.  I'm proud to have edited these two exhibit videos - produced by Night Kitchen Interactive - for the first exhibit room when you enter the museum.  I made this movie file by putting the two videos side by side, but in reality they play on separate monitors throughout the room so that wherever you stand you will see both playing simultaneously.

When in Philly, visit the Philadelphia History Museum at 15 S. 7th Street - a hop/skip/jump from the historic district.
Philadelphia History Museum - philadelphiahistory.org
Night Kitchen Interactive - whatscookin.com

3 comments:

aarthy saravanan said...

Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u







Professional Editing Services

Kevin Peterson said...

I am very happy with the service provided by Image solution India as the image editing done in very less time what I had given them and it looks so attractive and it was liked by many people and all I am looking to provide much of my references and contacts to image solutions India they uses their technical minds to create all this....
Video Editing Services

Jacob Harrison said...

Thank you for sharing your valuable information. It is very useful for us, Plzzz visit us:

home movies to dvd

scanning photos service

professional film scanning service